Everyone I talk to seems to have a ton of weddings coming up over the summer. Last month, I was a bridesmaid in two weddings myself. One was a NYC wedding, the other a beach wedding in California. Before the weddings, I was obsessed with Pinterest trying to find cute hair and outfits for the wedding events so I wanted to post some dress and hair inspiration.
Some Beauty Tips for Bridesmaids or a super fabulous wedding guest 🙂
1. Make sure you have some fake lashes. I promise, these make all the difference in the world
2. When possible, find a dry bar. DryBars don’t just blowout but will also do some styles too. My favorites in the city are DreamDry and The Dry Bar
3. Don’t try to do your own hair, it never turns out as well as you want. Especially if you have curly hair like me
4. For wedding nails, shellac is seriously the best. You can get them done ahead of time, and they will still last for a rehearsal dinner, wedding, and anything else after. I always seem to mess up a regular manicure about 5 seconds after I leave the salon.
5. Its ok to go a bit more dramatic with the makeup. It doesn’t come out as serious in pictures