With Thanksgiving already next week, the holiday season has officially begun. Holiday style is really one of my favorites, and these are some of my holiday essentials:
1. Festive Nail Polish- Red or glittery. I’m in love with these OPI burlesque colors, so pretty
2. Cocktail rings- something with big rhinestones is essential
3. Cute Clutch- Red, silver, or gold preferably. It just looks put together when your wearing a dress ready to go out to a party.
4. Chandelier Earrings- the bigger, the better. I was never a big believe in the “less is more” theory
5. Gold tone eyeshadow- mostly because it will match with whatever your are wearing
6. Red lipstick- unless you are gwen stefani, this isn’t really a trend that you can get away with throughout the year. So bringing it out for the holidays is a good idea
7. A fabulous cocktail dress- Save the boring dresses for any other time, keep it fun for now